Josh Paine, CPA
Josh Paine is the Founding Partner of Providence Interactive Capital, LLC, a boutique investment firm focused on value creation. Josh Paine is a top-performing executive credited with 6 corporate turnarounds and building profitable organizations on a global scale while following the principles of Conscious Capitalism.
Josh is an effective communicator noted for extensive experience with Travel, eCommerce, Technology, Network Marketing, and Financial Services in both Fortune 500 companies and startups. He has delivered substantial revenue and profitability growth in highly competitive business markets through strategy, hands-on leadership, focused execution, servant leadership and culture.
Josh, a CPA, graduated summa cum laude from Texas A&M University with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and master’s in finance and is a graduate of the Stagen Leadership Academy.
- Successfully led the turnaround efforts of a >$900M Global Network Marketing company in the travel sector operating in over 40 countries. Transforming the business, from a $65M loss to a $35M profit in a two-year timeframe while retaining all key Sales Representatives.
- Turned around an $80M, unprofitable eCommerce Travel company, and then scaled its revenues to ~$600M and negotiating a successful exit to Bain Capital.
- Scaled two technology companies in the Payments industry, growing revenues and customer retention and significantly reducing operating costs and customer acquisition costs.
- Board member for LoneStar YPO and former board member of North Texas Make-A-Wish Foundation, Rise Air, SignaPay, West Dallas Community School, and Leader Formation International.
- Guest lecturer at the Texas A&M Business School.